Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to Join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
skank

Looking to Join? - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: join   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:26 pm

my igm = skank

coordinates = -52|-25 & -51|-25 AND soon two have a nice 15 cropper,about a day or two hoefully

exp = 3 travian years, always been cooperative with alliance actions i always play as a team. i like to attack but i do have sense. will soon be a 3 vill with cropper.
Back to top Go down
TL

PostSubject: Application   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:04 pm

IGM= URGH
Coor=(-5|48), (-196|25) total pop=570+, 275 phalanx and 30+ riders
Exp= 2 years in various servers.
Activity=many times daily.
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:06 pm

To all applicants: please start a new thread with your application data. Or, even better, just send me an IGM.

IGN: systembolaget
Back to top Go down
MufasaZE

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

In game username is MufasaZED.

Coordinates are -156, -36

And -234, -26

I'm a roman. This is my fourth or fifth server.

Total population is 467.

I'm mostly defensive, but I'm willing to adjust.
Back to top Go down
MufasaZE

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:12 pm

In game username is MufasaZED.

Coordinates are -156, -36

And -234, -26

I'm a roman. This is my fourth or fifth server.

Total population is 467.

I'm mostly defensive, but I'm willing to adjust.
Back to top Go down
liabilit

PostSubject: application   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:53 am

Name: Liability
Co-ordinates: -171/-53
Background: Apx 2 years experience (3 end games)
Players: 1 player on account
Hours: apx 12 hours daily 7+ logins
Pop-Troop Ratio: 2:3
Gold: Yes
Style: Fully defensive with cata waves for later game stages
Additional info: 2nd village is on its way now to settle
Alliance always comes before individual players
Fast grower thanks to the use of gold
Back to top Go down
Olsviken

PostSubject: Exploring application to join Exile   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi Exile,

I just landed here after s9 concluded. Over there I as the defense leader for my alliance (GOI). I was also playing defense in a previoius game.

As per your form

To apply to Exile:

In Game Name: Olsviken
Coordinates: -205, -45
Your travian background: I've played two worlds so far, total about 2 years. In both I was playing defense positions, as defense leader i the last one. We were pretty good at defense, got several ribbons as best defense alliance in s9. I built up a system of mutual defense of allies that enabled us to withstand attacks by much bigger alliances, and last until endgame.

I've played both Teuton and Roman; in this world I am Gaul, which seems idea for my game. Mainly I focus on alliance support and I'm rather good at that.

I'm very new here and not yet built up. This is just exploratory. I was looking for membership requirements and didn't see any, so maybe you an tell me more?

Also if any of my old allies land in this quadrat we will be in contact. We played well together in the last game and were interested in joining up here again. Don't know if that will work.

Our recruiter will be in touch.

Reply in a separate thread. Play nice with others.
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: join app   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:45 am

In game user name : Legion co or [ -115 -84 ] race romans pop 340 I am defensive at the moment and will have a second village soon .I have skype on at leat 4 times daily
Back to top Go down
ehsan.ho

PostSubject: Application to alliance   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:14 am

user name in server 6: ehsan.hosyni
coordination: -141, -20
pop: 425
play back ground: 3 years experience
game playing: Defensive- Offensive
using gold: no
players on account: 1
hours per day playing: 4
ready to settle the second village
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: joining   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 am

I applied a long time ago. My name is legion ,co or [ -115,-83 ] I have skype been playing about 2 years . I log on at least 4 times daily POP = 564 Using gold now more defensive than offensive due to my location. also i am a roman . follow all alliance rules and needs
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

PostSubject: Alliance Membership   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Game Name: Geronimo
Coord: -14, -104
Experience: 2 servers. Have had tough time with various allies on S6 including RI. Got a defence medal in those fights. Am placed in the cluster & on the borderline of RI. Could be a useful position.
Back to top Go down
gold

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:50 pm

I second Geronimo's application, he survived cata of a cropper and is still growing, would make valuable addition.
Back to top Go down
sam360

PostSubject: need to join   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm

my name is sampath kumar ...i am playing this game for 2 years ..... this is my first sever i am playing ..... i am defender ... i am having 2:1 pop of troops ...and i will be working more my game play name is sam360 and my coordinates is (-54|-131)................i am playing this gmae for 12 hours minimum thanks
Back to top Go down
BlackJoe

PostSubject: Application   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 am

BlackJoe2
-216|-43
3 Years, 5 Servers
Back to top Go down
Otterpaw

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am

In Game Name: Otterpaw
Coordinates: -152,2
Your travian background: I've played for around 3 years on 4 different servers, but I just got the idea of how to really play this game, a skillset which I unfortunately didn't use during the beginning of this server, or I would be ahead of where I am now. I think I'd be a valuable asset for this alliance because my positioning allows for very good defense, my praets seconding that.
Back to top Go down
don lito

PostSubject: want to join   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 pm

name Don Lito
tribe Romans
pop. 2380
are you active? 19hrs a day
are you a team player? Always
If we go to war would you supply troops? All of them
Anything else that would impress us? I'm a travian vet, a well rounded player mostly focused on anvils'. I participate greatly and always willing to supplie the allliance.

Back to top Go down
ASHAA

PostSubject: Joining application   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Name: Ashaa
pop. 1180
are you active? 16hrs a day
Anything else that would impress us? that's my 3rd year in Travian ,playing Gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 am

OK this one has to be my favorite he is located at 178|10.....that is all the way across the map. What part of SW does everyone get confused with? I mean at least be around the SW no out in Timbuktu. Whats next people on different servers?
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

ASHAA wrote:
Name: Ashaa
pop. 1180
are you active? 16hrs a day
Anything else that would impress us? that's my 3rd year in Travian ,playing Gold

I dunno Jonny, can we afford to say no to All of the troops in travian?
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 am

Behave you lot! It makes it hard to ignore all the applicants that keep adding to this thread instead of making a new thread or sending me an IGM. Cut it out!

Back to top Go down
euphoria

PostSubject: Please can I join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:56 am

In Game Name: euphoria
Coordinates: (-42|-40)
Your travian background:
I play every day, I have played travian for nearly 4 years
I have a mixed strategy but a good history of supporting local fellow alliance members
Back to top Go down
Forza

PostSubject: Application   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 am

To apply to Exile:

In Game Name: Forza
Pop : 1497

Coordinates:

(-160|-100)
(-171|-103)
(-171|-102)
(-170|-103)

My travian background:

I've played several servers before, though it was quite some time ago. In 2008, I made it to the end game on s4.com. Was with BOT, which later became the alliance LEG. Our wonder reached to level 99 but was beaten by the rival alliance. Since 2008, I haven't played travian anymore due to having not much time, but now I have time to play again. I'm playing this time with my brother Baz And when either of us isn't at home, we can sit or help eachother. I also applied before, but under another name, but since that one was destroyed by Exile xD, I thought I could try again.

Greetings,
Back to top Go down
Forza

PostSubject: PS.    Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 am

PS, I was destroyed by exile because I started late, and took a 15 cropper. Didn't have personal problems with a member.
Back to top Go down
Cappo

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 am

Got to admire your honesty and perseverance. Good luck in your application. Smile
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Forza definitely gets bonus points for being up-front. Sent him an IGM and am reviewing his application as I type this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications -