Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to Join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Drystan

Looking to Join? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Alliance   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:56 pm

In Game Name: Drystan
Coordinates: (-100|-92)
Your travian background: New, but with great desire (and time) to serve my alliance.
Back to top Go down
luke.exs

PostSubject: to apply to Exile   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 am

In game account: ExS.luke
Codinates: (-134|-113)
Experience: finish game in S1 with Eximus team. (vn_kingdom) and S8 with PTT team
Back to top Go down
igor1445

PostSubject: Subject: applicant   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 am

In game name igor1445

POP: 103 and growing
Race: Gauls
Co-ordinates:-167/-27

I have 3 years experience,

I have played a couple of years on the polish servers, and win a few.
I'm very active. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ancient_

PostSubject: join alliance   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 am

Hi,

In Game Name: Ancient_Ftw
Coordinates: (-143|-69)
Race: Gauls
Your travian background: Single account... I'm very active player and I'm a tim player... I would like to show myself as a very useful player... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ancient_

PostSubject: join alliance   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 am

I'd almost forgot... i have 113 pop and still growing... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sorry ma

PostSubject: Application to Join   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 am

Hi,

In Game Name: sorry mate
Coordinates: (-130|-107)
Race: Teutons
Pop: 105 started the server late
Army: Almost equal to pop. domintae my 7*7

Past Experience: Played many servers. Recently finished playing the s2.com server and finished till the end game wid 10k+ po. and 13 villages with 3 conquests. Was part of the U.S. alliance which was ranked in top 10 in the end and was the only major alliance left in the North in the end (MDS from south dominated the server)

Looking to be a part of an alliance that is among the top and is professional in their approach. You guys looks pretty good and I would be ownered to be a part of this alliance. You can expect full commitment from me and I am willing to sacrifice my whole army for an alliance cause.

Looking forward to be a part of "Exile"

Best regards have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghenghis

PostSubject: Membership   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 pm

name: Ghenghis
tribe: Teutons
pop. 196

I am a very active team player looking to go all the way to the end game. I have played on a number of servers before. You seem like a well organised alliance in the SW Quad and I guess I would rather be for you than against you!
Back to top Go down
Ghenghis

PostSubject: Memebership   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Name: Ghenghis
Co-ords: -157/-32
Pop: 196

Sorry, forgot to put co-ords on my last post!

I am a very active team player looking to go all the way to the end game. I have played on a number of servers before. You seem like a well organised alliance in the SW Quad and I guess I would rather be for you than against you!
Back to top Go down
Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 am

IGN: Heracles
Co-ords: -132|-98
Pop: Higher than this morning (okay, 122, started 30 March)
Army: I'm a Roman, so not much until I get res fields to 5.

I've been playing Travian for a few years, com & UK. I play as an aggressive Roman, building battle hammers and not WWKs. I'm solo and non-gold, so I must like a good challenge.

I've been looking around my area, and the only decent alliance appears to be Exile. On top of that, there are a couple of Exile players close by so we could provide each other with mutual support. (And no, they're not farming me.)
Back to top Go down
Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Nice one, guys. Someone applies to join you here and your players attack them. An interesting way of getting players on side.
Back to top Go down
lioness

lioness

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 am

Heracles wrote:
Nice one, guys. Someone applies to join you here and your players attack them. An interesting way of getting players on side.
If anyone has attacked you after your application it is an accident.
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 am

lioness wrote:
Heracles wrote:
If anyone has attacked you after your application it is an accident.

Posting on this board does not guarantee that you will not receive attacks against your account, if attacks gets your knickers in a twist then you're probably not Exile material in the first place.
Back to top Go down
lilluke

PostSubject: app   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:24 am

lilluke
-121 -12
gaul

looking for a new alliance as the leaders of my current one are a bunch of flakes.
im defensive but raid, and havent been attacked in many weeks as evry last resource is hidden and defended.
ive just got my stable up so my army is about to peek
let me know
luke
Back to top Go down
vampire0

PostSubject: can i join   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 am

Hi there..

game name- vampire008
coordinates- (-141|-68)

Last s6 server in team dinosaurs. won the end game as supporting to the main alliance.

Regards,
Victor
Back to top Go down
Wakizashi|TC

Wakizashi|TC

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Dinosaurs? As in Dino from MFD?
Back to top Go down
DocFlash

PostSubject: looking for a better alliance   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:52 am

i am an experienced travian player. been to endgame 3 times on other servers, all as winning meta. recently finished s2.com with 32 villages. i would like to become part of an active alliance, with strong leadership. i can hopefully contribute to the cause. thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
superhol

PostSubject: can i join your alliance?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: superhollowman
Co-ordinates: (-124|-28)
Race: Teutons
Experience: about 6 months in 3 servers
Back to top Go down
Intox

PostSubject: Travian   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey i'm 'intoxicated' from the village "Heros Pub" at (-132|-100)

University student = always online
game orientation = team player
experience = several beta rounds
game style = aggressive attacker, hence picking teutons for their quick start up
ideal = will be farming everyone around me as soon as they are out of protection

I get resources out of people, they don't get it out of me. I cranny it up like a little cheap sh!t.

Always out to help team mates.

why did i pick this alliance: located in the southwest quadrant easier to troops to and from.

thanks for the time, please message me back whether I am able to join the clan or not.

enjoy farming Very Happy

-Intox
Back to top Go down
Lindworm

PostSubject: i want to join!   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:24 am

Lindworm
-149|-108
population still 68(dont worry it will grow fast)
i am highly active and average experienced...
i will pledge all my support for those who are in need...
and will always loyal to you.
Back to top Go down
jesusfre

PostSubject: reply to looking to join   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:01 pm

In Game Name: Jesusfreak
Coordinates: (-121|-120)
Your travian background: This is my 5th sever playing now. I have been a part of 3 winning servers and have come in 2nd on the other 2 servers. I am usually an aggressive offensive player...i really dont know what else to say rabbit
Back to top Go down
teuteroo

PostSubject: for application   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I want to join your alliance. I have 2 years exp. My last server, I have over 20 villages. I can't use gold. But I know how to play.
I am active player. I play at least 4 or 6 times everyday. I create account so late at server6. My coordinate is (-142|-121).

teutons_hero
Back to top Go down
iluvbaby

PostSubject: can i join exile alliance?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:42 am

hallo... can i join this alliance...
b'cause my alliance don't have a teamwork..
why i want to join this ally?bcause this ally is strong n then have a good in the future...

now my pop is still lower...I'm promise if i can enter this ally i can increase my pop n troops..

thx 4 attention ^^
i hope i can join this ally ^^
Back to top Go down
iluvbaby

PostSubject: can i join exile alliance?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 am

hallo... can i join this alliance...
b'cause my alliance don't have a teamwork..
why i want to join this ally?bcause this ally is strong n then have a good in the future...

now my pop is still lower...I'm promise if i can enter this ally i can increase my pop n troops..

thx 4 attention ^^
i hope i can join this ally ^^

(-44),(-160) ^^
Back to top Go down
Cynabal

PostSubject: Application   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:25 am

Hey!

In Game Name: - Cynabal
Coordinates: - (-174l-68)
Your travian background: - More or less absent, started playing a few days back, i'm still under noobie protection, not for long tho, current population is 57, Gauls, no troops yet, did the market thingie that's how i came across your alliance, did a resource swap with Snow.. and i understand you're close by.
Still learning some of the basicis, havent came across advanced game mechanics yet but i'm rather active and i'd like to learn more, and once i do i think i can be an asset to any alliance..
Hope i hear from you ingame.
Cheers and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Meow

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 am

In Game Name: Meow Meow

Coordinates: (-125|-99)

Your travian background: Played the game on and off for around 3 years, though haven't reached end game yet, I hope I can this time. I am very active, and have a troop/pop ratio of more than 1 and increasing, I am also raiding around 2% of your alliance. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications -