Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to Join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Able (Vitriol)
Admin
Able (Vitriol)

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm

To apply to Exile:

In Game Name:
Coordinates:
Your travian background:

Our recruiter will be in touch.

Reply in a separate thread. Play nice with others.

Last edited by Chris (staticjack) on Tue May 11, 2010 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : encouraging folks to play nice)
Back to top Go down
T Dooley

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Ally App   Looking to Join? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 am

Greetings! My in game name is Tom Dooley, coords are -75 | -94. I have at least 10 years of experience playing Travian on many different servers including the Speed servers. I have played all race types and have chosen to go with Romans this round for a better long term game experience. I have run many allies myself and several times to the win and always to the endgame. I've suffered and come out of all types of attacks, can be a pain in the butt with even 1 city. I now have complete cranny coverage so there is no resources leaking out of me and am currently working on my residence and my wall along with resources and crannies. This round I am looking to participate heavily with an ally but I have obligations on S1 which will keep me from taking a leadership role. I see you have some active raiders, a couple knock on my door 10 times a day but are no where in my 7x7. I have no troops yet due to the raids but will start building them and using evade very soon to allow for a nice build up. Please let me know if you think I would be a good fit for the ally.

Best Regards,
~ Tom Dooley
Back to top Go down
onemores

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: recruitment   Looking to Join? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 am

Hi,

I'm an experienced player looking for an alliance (-38, -108). I like the look of your outfit. Are you interested?

onemoreslogan
Back to top Go down
y2kprelu

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Application   Looking to Join? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 am

name Y2kprelude
tribe Teutons
pop. 135
are you active? Daily
are you a team player? Always
If we go to war would you supply troops? All of them
Anything else that would impress us? I am the previous winner of the last two S6 servers under AOW and LOD leadership. you can look me up under the same name. last server i finished with 30 villages and 13 of them were conquers.

thanks
Jason
Back to top Go down
Wakizashi|TC

Wakizashi|TC

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am

Just a quick note here, I recognize the name "Y2kprelude". If you are the same one that I remember from LoD, then I can vouch for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Baldwin

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Interested in ally   Looking to Join? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am

Hi
I'm looking for a serious alliance.

In Game Name: Baldwin

Coordinates: -5,-140

Travian background:
I have played a couple of years on the Danish servers, and won a few.
I'm very active and a gold user. My army > Pop(132).

Sincerely
Thomas
Back to top Go down
perseus

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: applicant   Looking to Join? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:25 pm

hi there!

looking for active alliance and an active player here...

coordinates: SW (-118|-79)

tribe: romans

current pops: 72 and growing

status: defense type at first but when grow strong, offensive type

player: indeed a team player

looking forward to be at your service...

new in server but not new to the game,,..

thanks!

and more power!

IGN: perseus (seraph kingdom)
Back to top Go down
Ian|Umma (Vitriol)

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 am

T Dooley wrote:
I have at least 10 years of experience playing Travian on many different servers including the Speed servers.

10 years of experience in a game thats been out for only 6 years...impressive Wink
Back to top Go down
Y2kprelu

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 am

Y2kprelude was and still is.

I was in LOD and with AOW. Winners of the last two S6 servers.

Finished the last server as Attacker #51

Jason
Back to top Go down
demigod

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:23 am

In Game Name: demigod

Coordinates: (-147 | -11)

Your travian background: Im a active player and soon I will buy gold to play. I play travian since 2 years, and I know play with all tribes. I have played more in spanish servers, and this is my third server in travian international.
Back to top Go down
BatTimmi

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am

Name: BatTimmis

Co-ordinates: -74/-124

Race: Romans

Experience: two years over servers from .com and .uk currently defence co ordinator for uk server 4 alliance and have been top 10 defenders of the week since joining.
Back to top Go down
Kingy

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: alliance   Looking to Join? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 am

In game name kingy

Co-ordinates:-149/-27

Race: Romans

POP: 83 and growing

Experience: I have had a couple of years and many servers experience mainly on UK servers. I have tried other races but the roman race suit my game. started later on this server but aim to move quite quickly. was held up by some aggressive raiders early on but with a little gold and some cranny space the attacks have all but gone bar a couple. I am always active as you will find out if i make your alliance. I am an aggressive team player who loves to raid as well as help team members. i have had many medals in both attacking and robbing on other servers. hope this info is good enough

cheers kingy
Back to top Go down
Cako62

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 pm

In Game Name:Cako62
Coordinates: (-105 | -65)
Your travian background: 3 years, one time achievement of wow
Back to top Go down
Talman

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Joining Exile   Looking to Join? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 am

Hi peeps

My name is Talman and I live in Rogue Encampment -121/-47 (pop 121). Today I was taking a look around on the map and saw that Exile is the best alliance there is in my close vicinity. I got quite some experience with Travian and I'm very much a teamplayer and willing to join this team. I'm in an other alliance now, but it's just too far away for me to add anything of interest to their conquering.

Let me know what you think

Talman
Back to top Go down
Talman

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Edit   Looking to Join? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 am

E: Working on an army that matches my pop atm.
Back to top Go down
Palych

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 am

Name: Pala4
Co-ordinates: -120/-49
Race: Gual
Experience: near 1 month, but I like read forum and understand the importance of team-play

Sorry for my English. I'm from Russia
Back to top Go down
fabynaim

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: i want to join   Looking to Join? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:03 am

i would like to join ur alliance...
Back to top Go down
KyKyeBo

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 am

In Game Name: KyKyeBo
Coordinates: -114|-38
Race: Gauls
Your travian background: Duale account. Played on the last comx. Also experience of playing on rux server (3 servers). experience of playing on slow servers ru1
Back to top Go down
dicksons

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 am

name dicksonstar
pop. 94
are you active? Daily
are you a team player? Always
If we go to war would you supply troops? the consumption of my resources for the war are appreciated!!
Anything else that would impress us? i have been playing trvaian for 1 year (i did play Aus server for one yr), and i have a lot of experience and knowledge of travian, i would usually browse travian in every 10 mins to make sure that my resources and troops are safe. And i would also support my teammates when war comes up or required (whenecer they need ^^). So i hope to join your guys and give my biggest contribution to the team.
Back to top Go down
A911

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Hii   Looking to Join? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 am

Hii how you doing i would like to join my pop is 199 and i have of 5 years of travian expreince and i got great army am going to get my 2nd village in 4 days max ^_^

Please accpet me

thank you Smile)

A911
Back to top Go down
Turbotig

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Looking for Exile   Looking to Join? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Game Name: TurboTigu
Coordinates: (-165/-26)
Your travian background: Played 1 year in ee3, fix. I am a team player. Just registred here

Best wishes, TT
Back to top Go down
WyvernLo

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Username - WyvernLord

Coords - -126 -90

Population- 120

Race - Gauls

Army- 20 phalenx

Have played in 3 servers previously and have some experience in how this game works.
Back to top Go down
Auditor

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 am

Username - Auditor

Coords - (-167, -23)

Population- 60 (in 3 days with troops)

Race - Roman

Army- Smile (most people doesnt have it with 60 pop)

Expirience: Last time a year ago. In ally I was "Diplomat". I`ve finished server on 36 position. I`m active - 2,3 sometimes 4 times for a day. At work non stop online. Feel free to ask if needed.

All the best
Damian
Back to top Go down
ehsan.ho

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Looking for join   Looking to Join? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:14 pm

name: ehsan.hosyni
Coordination: (-141, -20)
pop: 140
travian exp: 3 years of playing
I want join and be a useful member.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaxx

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: want to join   Looking to Join? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 am

In Game Name: Nikolaxxx91
Coordinates: -28|-126
Your travian background: I have 2 years experience, dual account, devoted player, online 24/7, looking for well organized alliance, with good team players.
Please respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking to Join? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join?   Looking to Join? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications -