Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Now I live -162/-32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FNiL

For Now I live  -162/-32 Vide
PostSubject: For Now I live -162/-32   For Now I live  -162/-32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 am

Name: For Now I live
Tribe: Guals
Current pop: 181
Current army:0
Reason: still getting raided daily, have never given up resources and have a complete set of Br's to prove this if you want to do a sitter check.
Resource production: 800 + ph
Recent other servers played: ukx as "Weshallsee" played it as a highly active tuet and held top 50off, 100pop before work got busy and i had to drop it. Hammer got to about 30k axe, 20k tk.
us5 Rd1, sinfulsarg "SinfulSarg" first server i played throughwould up about top 800ish.
Rd2 as "porcupine tree" held top 100 off, 50def, 50pop most of the round drop down to top 100 later on when i started pushing my hammer which got to about 30k imps, 15k ei.
Also multiple other servers i messed around on but i didnt stick to them.

Currently i'm not putting that much effort into this server, and i plan on playing defensively, however i log in multiple times daily and play with gold. This my first time playing as guals as well, not that shouldn't make too much difference to things.

What i think i can offer the alliance: An experienced, player from both leadership, and just as a member.
What i want from the alliance: Is a good group of players who form a reasonable friendship(as that makes the game a lot more enjoyable), That is the only thing i look for from an alliance, so if thats not here then i will leave.

if i've missed anything you wana know just drop me an igm and i'll be sure to fill you in.
Back to top Go down

For Now I live -162/-32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -