Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

please read my petition and at least answer me. I want to join me to the winners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
lamisma

please read my petition and at least answer me. I want to join me to the winners Vide
PostSubject: please read my petition and at least answer me. I want to join me to the winners   please read my petition and at least answer me. I want to join me to the winners EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

hi again the truth I know if you have read my other application. But here I am intenting again. ok
my username: lamisma
coordinates: (-101|-138) the biggest village
number of villages: 4 (with capacity to found or conquer 2 village more)
troops: no too but enough to defend me
game style: completly defensive
experience: server 1, server 8, server 7, server 10, and this server 6, (in all these I am actually playing) with 2 years of experience, in each one.
I use skype (my username is nirvana19871987) I am connected here when I am playing travian this is 10/24.
I use gold but only when my warehouse is full, thing that nerver succeded and for cases specially of production too.
I play all my accounts with a friend of England and sometimes we invite to a friend Indian too, when he is willing.
I know you can be the alliance winner of this server because I know to the top ten of alliances and you believe me you are more joined, I want to join to you because I see you as a alliance winner.
if you give me the oportunity I shall know to answer.
I want to join me to the winners!!!!!.
I wait your response
Back to top Go down

please read my petition and at least answer me. I want to join me to the winners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -