Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to join your alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
lamisma

to join your alliance Vide
PostSubject: to join your alliance   to join your alliance EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 pm

;)hi before I would like to say I love this game , from I began to play until now only 2 players have attacked my villages only 1 time and They are gift member of an of your wings and Pirate A too. Pirate A only have raided me but he dont got nothing but gift catapulted my largest village because he cant the other and all it was to steal one of your oasis (this was as 2 week ago ) and he dont got resources of my too, but as I am a gold player I can rebuild fast, that is my small anecdote. I play my account with a friend of England (dual account). I can expand more my villages because I can conquer other villages(I have enough culture points for this). my play is completly defensive and I have much experience playing travian(1 year in international servers and 2 years in national servers ). I am actually playing in various servers these are: server 1 , server 10 , server 8(username :jewbear), server 6 (lamisma) and server 7 all these with dual account. I use skype and my username is nirvana19871987. I will wait your response and I hope to hear it soon.
if you wish to know something more, please tell me.
Back to top Go down

to join your alliance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -