Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to join Exile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Silk

Application to join Exile Vide
PostSubject: Application to join Exile   Application to join Exile EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 am

This is then the application. I am really hoping to have the "honour"of becoming your smallest player in the club. First time I'll have that place in an alliance list =). Have always played on our servers (Holland) and decided to try the .com one when our server ended. Started late on this server.. therefore the small pop, as it was supposed to be a look see but as usual, I ended up staying. Have played a number of games over here and have had the pleasure of being in fantastic alliances up till now, ones who know the value of team play, support and sticking together up till the end. My playing style is def. Normally with a small attack force to help but right now I am playing only defense. Was advised it might help my chances of getting into your alliance at this stage of the game. My troops do exceed pop. Have occasional contact with Gift and Mizahc. Am playing solo on this account, but prefer dualling. Dont know anybody on these servers however. Dont think it would help to say what previous ranks etc were as there is no way you can check it up. Lets just say in a game from start to end, I'm no slacker and enjoy a good alliance with clear goals and direct leadership with clearcut ideas. If gold is essential, it can be organised, but seeing as I am solo at the moment there was no need for it.

Well I'll leave it at this. Look forward to hearing from you. If there are questions, I'll hear them.

Regards
Mysti
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

Application to join Exile Vide
PostSubject: Re: Application to join Exile   Application to join Exile EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 am

now in exulate Smile
Back to top Go down

Application to join Exile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -