Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I would like to apply.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dwight S

I would like to apply. Vide
PostSubject: I would like to apply.   I would like to apply. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 am

IGM : DwightSchrute
Co-ordinates: (-181,-70), (-184,-65), (-180,-72)
Background : I have played travian for many years now, and i know the game quite well.

Theres just me on this account, and I can be active for about 12-15 hours a day. My army is increasing rapidly, into a offense/defense mix. I use gold, and i have a skype account. Im also a personal friend of Baucis&Philemon (or at least, a friend of one of them), and he can vouch for me.

Yours,
D.
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply.   I would like to apply. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 am

needs to grow that account a bit and re-apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply.   I would like to apply. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 am

I likes the name though.

Maybe he is a Sasquatch and we all know the Sasquatch is the strongest animal in the animal Kingdom

On a secondary note though as long as you dont go inactive Dwight, talk to someone if you get attacked by an Exile player and Im sure that Foogie will have them stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply.   I would like to apply. Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -