Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would Like to join Exile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hickok

Would Like to join Exile Vide
PostSubject: Would Like to join Exile   Would Like to join Exile EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:10 am

In game name: Hickok

Coordinates: (-104|-156), (-104|-169), (-103|-170)

Experience: Been playing for a few years now. Seems that I learn more every server i join however. Last year was on server 4 Playing under apocalipse9, with 7 villages (2 were croppers) would have been more but at the time didn't think to build feeder villages beside them. this year im hoping to get farther in the game but is difficult due to the fact that im currently in a pretty weak alliance, with players that dont take the game very seriously and just spend all there time trying to get me and my pards to do everything for them. cant learn anything when everyone is expecting you to teach... Hopefully you will consider my application. i logg in several times a day but at the moment my sitters are quite inactive. hopefully i will hear from you.

Wild Bill Hickok
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

PostSubject: Re: Would Like to join Exile   Would Like to join Exile EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Sorry, no gun-slinging hotheads allowed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Like to join Exile   Would Like to join Exile EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 am

Except me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Like to join Exile   Would Like to join Exile Empty

Back to top Go down

Would Like to join Exile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -