Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Frabjak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Calamina

Application: Frabjak Vide
PostSubject: Application: Frabjak   Application: Frabjak EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:22 am

In Game Name: frabjak
Coordinates: -182/-26
Your travian background: I have played on quite a few severs beginning about 3 years ago.

I was first a member of Trojan-D, until one day I logged on and was no longer in an alliance without explanation. When I finally got an answer it was that the alliance was reorganizing and I (and my fiance Rocko who will be applying as well) were in the wrong quadrant now so I should try Trojan-A. So we went to Trojan-A, only to be told the same thing and try Trojan-G. Honestly, I'm tired of the nonsense, and I'm tired of inactive alliances. I'm anxious to be part of an alliance where I can help out by either sending defenses, supplies or retaliating. We are both very active members who know the game and are willing to be an asset if we can just be in a great alliance. I have the settlers built for the second village, but have been holding off on moving until I know which alliance I'll be permanently in so that I can move to a closer cluster of members.
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

Application: Frabjak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Application: Frabjak   Application: Frabjak EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 am

Good application from both of them, but rejected until they can grow their accounts a bit.
Back to top Go down

Application: Frabjak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -