Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olsviken - Application to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Olsviken

Olsviken - Application to join Vide
PostSubject: Olsviken - Application to join   Olsviken - Application to join EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Exile,

I just landed here after s9 concluded. Over there I as the defense leader for my alliance (GOI). I was also playing defense in a previoius game.

As per your form

To apply to Exile:

In Game Name: Olsviken
Coordinates: -205, -45
Your travian background: I've played two worlds so far, total about 2 years. In both I was playing defense positions, as defense leader i the last one. We were pretty good at defense, got several ribbons as best defense alliance in s9. I built up a system of mutual defense of allies that enabled us to withstand attacks by much bigger alliances, and last until endgame.

I've played both Teuton and Roman; in this world I am Gaul, which seems idea for my game. Mainly I focus on alliance support and I'm rather good at that.

I'm very new here and not yet built up. This is just exploratory. I was looking for membership requirements and didn't see any, so maybe you an tell me more?

Also if any of my old allies land in this quadrat we will be in contact. We played well together in the last game and were interested in joining up here again. Don't know if that will work.

Our recruiter will be in touch.

Reply in a separate thread. Play nice with others.
Back to top Go down
foog (systembolaget)

Olsviken - Application to join Vide
PostSubject: Re: Olsviken - Application to join   Olsviken - Application to join EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:27 am

Rejected until account can catch up to the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

Olsviken - Application to join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications :: old and/or rejected applications -