Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exile

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
foog (systembolaget)

RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES Vide
PostSubject: RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES   RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:41 am

FOR APPLICANTS:

You stand a better chance of being noticed if you start your own separate thread with your In Game Name as the subject. Please include the following in your post:

1. In Game Name
  2. Coordinates
  3. Your travian background

We have been swamped with enquiries lately, so you stand an even better chance of being noticed if you send me (systembolaget) an IGM application that answers the following questions in glorious detail:

1. How many players on the account?
  2. How many hours of the day do you have covered?
  3. What is your troop-to-population ratio?
  4. Do you use gold?
  5. Do you use Skype? (if not, are you willing to?)
  6. What style of player are you: offensive/defensive/mix
  7. Tell us a little about yourself, and your travian experience.

Ready to submit that application? Not so fast there! We're nothing if not selective ("selective" sounds so much nicer than "elitist scum"). So before submitting an application, ask yourself the following questions:

Am I regularly being raided by a member of Exile?

Am I being farmed by any other player? (farmed here = raided with resources stolen)

Am I significantly smaller in population that the smallest member of Exile?

Is my troop count lower than my population?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you probably shouldn't bother applying unless you can provide a very compelling reason for us to take you in.

FOR CURRENT MEMBERS:

Feel free to pop into any of the applicants' threads and share your experience and/or opinion of a player applying to join Exile. Be civil though! Don't make me come over there!

Back to top Go down

RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exile :: Porticus (Public) :: Applications -